关灯 巨大 直达底部
亲,双击屏幕即可自动滚动
第七百零七章 异族恋

Can you tell if I'm cold?(你能看出我是否冷吗?)

If I'm out of daydreams?(如果我从一场白日梦中醒来?)

If I lose what is loved?(如果我失去所爱之物?)

Will a new love await me?(会有一段新的爱情等待着我吗?)

I am touched by wonder(我被一个奇迹感动)

When I am blind in the dark(当我在黑暗中失去了视力)

But you drown me in daylight(但你在日光中将我淹没)

Don't swim with me darling(别与我同游,亲爱的)

I prefer the sound of you(我更喜欢你的声音)

When you are away(当你远在千里之外)

If I am left with a rose in my hand, let it die(如果我手中还存留着一朵玫瑰,就让它死去)

It's the beauty in forgotten love(这是被遗忘的爱的美丽)

And I don't care if you don't understand why I cry(

更多内容加载中...请稍候...

本站只支持手机浏览器访问,若您看到此段落,代表章节内容加载失败,请关闭浏览器的阅读模式、畅读模式、小说模式,以及关闭广告屏蔽功能,或复制网址到其他浏览器阅读!

本章未完,请点击下一章继续阅读!若浏览器显示没有新章节了,请尝试点击右上角↗️或右下角↘️的菜单,退出阅读模式即可,谢谢!

相关阅读